Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Friends

To all my blogging friends...

A Friend

A friend is someone we turn to
When our spirits need a lift,
A friend is someone we treasure
For our friendship is a gift,
A friend is someone who fills our lives
With beauty, joy, and grace
And makes the world we live in
A better and happier place.

-Jean Kyler McManus

I just wanted to say "thank you" to everyone for all the
sweet comments you all leave on my blog, they do indeed brighten my day!


6 comments:

Ashley Sebo said...

I really like that poem! Thank you for sharing it! I can speak from experince and the hurt of many lost friendships, which were not as this poem described! Thank you for sharing! It is important to know the characteristics of a true and good friend! We have the Best Example, Jesus Christ!

Lord bless you!

Suzanne said...

beautiful poem! thanks for sharing it :)

Ruth Ann said...

that is a sweet poem! You're sweet Amy, and it is a blessing to see God working in your life. Keep up the good work. I know I haven't commented much lately, but I'm still here, and I do REALLY love the new blog look!

Blessings!
Ruth Ann

Rebekah said...

Oh yay, I can see your blog...last time I came over here for some odd reason everything went blank and I couldn't see or read anything. I'm glad I can see it this time! :)

Ella said...

That is a lovely poem! And yes, you can place me on your side bar.

HOPE said...

Thank you very much for your compliment on my quilt! It was nice to find a new "friend" stopping by...

and also to find this lovely poem.

I have to admit..I did say MILK once when this was asked of me...love the photo!

God bless and come back!

HOPE