Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Homemade Wreath

Around this time of year I like to make Fall decorations, crafts,
etc... I got the idea for this wreath from a Wreath book.


I first made a thin wreath out of vines; then I used pine needles,
and wrapped thread around the them to hold them in place;
I then glued the pine cones on.

Have you ever tried to make a homemade wreath?

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

That's pretty! I might have to try that sometime... We have a fall-leaf garland that we usually just wrap around a grapevine wreath...

Tori said...

Very pretty!

Julia Marie said...

Gorgeous!! You are so creative (unlike me :)

Nikki said...

It is BEAUTIFUL! no, I have never attempted to make a wtreath! but it looks fun!

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful!! What a neat way to use pinecones!!!!

Anonymous said...

How neat! I bet you could add some fall leaves to it as well. Great job on the photo editing!

Grace said...

I love fall decorations! Great photo editing...it's fun playing around with Picassa and other photo editing programs.