oh d'd'd'dear....I've heard this one entirely too many times. It does make for a good laugh, but it's such a brainless way to catch somebody off guard. Yes, I've fallen for it, but I've learned to flat-out refuse to do these things! lol...
Yes, this is a good one. My brother tried it on everyone in my house once. Half the family fell for it, the other half didn't. I was in the half that said water. On thinking about it later though, I realized that young cows do drink milk, so I guess everyone was right in a way!
You really do have a delightful blog. I know I have been busy lately, but it was so nice to read and see your posts again. And no, I haven't forgotten your request for the cheesecake recipe; I just haven't gotten around to it yet. My apologies!
I am glad you enjoyed my Popeye post. I am trying to record as many family stories as possible, and I am working on the pet stories right now.
Many blessings to you and a Happy Resurrection Day!
Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad that you enjoy reading my blog! That's okay about the cheesecake recipe...I'll be looking forward to receiving it!
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving ME an encouraging comment..I'd be delighted to have you link me on your blog. My greatest desire in my blogging is to encourage others.
9 comments:
oh d'd'd'dear....I've heard this one entirely too many times. It does make for a good laugh, but it's such a brainless way to catch somebody off guard. Yes, I've fallen for it, but I've learned to flat-out refuse to do these things! lol...
Hope you're having a blessed day! :)
I've heard this one before, too. Here's another one to try:
Pop, pop, pop, pop, pop
What do you do at a green light?
(And no, it's not stop! :P)
I love doing these! They can be really funny - and I usually fall for it!
Thanks for sharing that one, Arlene. And, yes I answered stop! :)
Yes, this is a good one. My brother tried it on everyone in my house once. Half the family fell for it, the other half didn't. I was in the half that said water. On thinking about it later though, I realized that young cows do drink milk, so I guess everyone was right in a way!
You really do have a delightful blog. I know I have been busy lately, but it was so nice to read and see your posts again. And no, I haven't forgotten your request for the cheesecake recipe; I just haven't gotten around to it yet. My apologies!
I am glad you enjoyed my Popeye post. I am trying to record as many family stories as possible, and I am working on the pet stories right now.
Many blessings to you and a Happy Resurrection Day!
Elizabeth
Elizabeth,
Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad that you enjoy reading my blog!
That's okay about the cheesecake recipe...I'll be looking forward to receiving it!
That's so funny! It's odd how it can trick your mind like that. :)
I totally fell for that one!:) That was pretty funny:)
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving ME an encouraging comment..I'd be delighted to have you link me on your blog. My greatest desire in my blogging is to encourage others.
God bless you...
HOPE
Post a Comment