Wednesday, July 23, 2008

An Embarrassing Moment

When I was younger, I remember saying something funny, (and embarrassing.) I was outside when I heard a quiet noise above me, looking up I studied an "object" flying in the sky; to me it sounded like an airplane. I remember looking at it, then saying in an excited voice to my dad (who was also outside) "Look! There's an airplane without any wings!!" My dad looked at me strangely and replied "That's a helicopter, not airplane."*blush*

7 comments:

Grace said...

That's so funny Amy!:)I don't think I ever heard that story.

Tori said...

How funny! Sounds like something I would say! :-D

Anonymous said...

How funny!! lol! :D

Ruth Ann said...

I got a laugh out of that!! At least you can laugh about it now, even though at the time you probably didn't think it was very funny. :)

Rebekah said...

*giggle*! Too funny!

Missy said...

Sounds like something I would do.He He

Margaret Braun said...

I can so see myself doing that!