Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!


Just for fun..."What is one (or two!) of your favorite desserts?"

Two of mine are: Pecan pie...and brownies are pretty delicious too!

Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make
known his deeds among the people. 1 Chronicles 16:8

10 comments:

Marianela said...

Cheesecake and any kind of pie! :)

Abigail said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Amy! :)

apple pie (although I've never tasted a pie I didn't like!) and hot fudge sundae cake with plenty of ice cream. ;) mmmmm...

A Joyful Chaos said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Favorite dessert? That is hard but I think I have to go with my mother-in-laws fantastic cherry pie.

Anonymous said...

Dark chocolate! My gramma's cheesecake is pretty d-lish as well!

Anna said...

Cheesecake and chocolate brownies would be two of my favourite deserts!

Blessings,
Anna

Naomi T. said...

Hmm... my favorite dessert. That's a hard one! I really enjoy Two Tone Brownies (brownie on the bottom layer and chocolate chip cookie dough on the top layer...) but I also love pie. All kinds of pie. Apple, peach, cherry, pumpkin... pecan... chocolate pudding... Mmm! :D

I also am very fond of cheesecake and ice-cream.

A Heart of Praise said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!:)

I think my two favorites are baked cheesecake and pumpkin pie:).

Elizabeth Pruett said...

Cheesecake! But I like sweet potato pie on Thanksgiving. I hope you and your family had a wonderful day!

A.J. said...

Brownies, too! And cherry cheesecake! Yum!
Looking forward to your letter! ♥

Arlene said...

Oh, I do love my sweets... I don't know if I could pick just one or even two! I'm going to go with a good cheesecake and apple crisp... if I think on it too much longer, I'll end up changing my answer so I'm going to submit this comment now! LOL